When travelling overseas, Pet-Express can help your pet to avoid, or have significantly reduced quarantine.
All international destinations have strict rules surrounding the entry of pets. In most cases, travel preparations including veterinary treatments or obtaining permits may need to start months before departure. With adequate preparation time, quarantine in most destinations can be completely eliminated, or significantly reduced.
With pickup and delivery Agents throughout the US and overseas, Pet-Express can make international travel easy for you and your pet.
International Transport service options include;
- Advice and “move coordination”
- Veterinary advice and treatments
- Veterinary & travel document compliance reviews
- Pickup from home, a friend, relative or boarding kennel at origin
- Travel crate
- Delivery to airport and airline check-in
- Comfort Stopovers (if required)
- Boarding & Kenneling
- Quarantine (if required)
- Collection from airport
- Customs clearance
- Delivery to new home, friend, relative or boarding kennel at destination
Advance-preparation is the key. Speak to a Pet Relocation Specialist to discuss your relocation needs, and a customized travel program that will benefit you and your pet.