Your Pet-Express Pet Relocation Specialist will ensure that you and your pets are all set for the move, however the following checklist may also help you in feeling that you have everything ready to go.
- If you are using your own crate, is your crate airline approved? If you are unsure, please clarify your crate type with your Pet Relocation Specialist.
- Don’t pack veterinary records with other household items! Ensure that you have your pets veterinary & vaccination records available for boarding and travel.
- Young pets and animals must be at least 8 weeks of age by the time of travel. Some international destinations may require that they be older, so confirm the age of pets with your Pet Relocation Consultant.
- Your pet cannot be more than 42 days pregnant at the time of travel.
- Ensure you have the details of where you need to meet with us if we are not meeting you at your home.
- Make sure that you received your Pet-Express booking confirmation.
- Keep your Pet-Express contact details and your Pet-Express reference number handy.